VISIT THIS LINK, Please.....!!!!!
BUAT NILAI KELOMPOK GUE....!!!

KitaPunyaReview

February 22, 2010

aN intro to mySeLF

This is my very first time writing such thing like this.
I'm
not used yet but, soon after i get used onto this stuffs,
i think
it'LL be my biggest part of my 'Life on Internet'



First, Let me give some Notable things about me.....
*for administrative datas, you can See my Profile instead* ^o^

* I'm the only son to My Southern Taiwanese Daddy, and my Baganese (One small city in riau) Mom, followed by my two lil' sister (born in 92 and 96)...

* We r Living in quiet nice house, fully equipped by house stuffs. Overall, we have all reasons to love living in this house, But One thing, it's surrounded by a like-hell-traffic on the road, which named Jl. Tanah Pasir.

* I started Studying at Majapahit Kindergarten to 3rd Grade in Elementary, then i moved to a Buddhist school, "Sekolah Dharma Suci" , from 4th grade till my Senior high. Both are great, Like like like like them so muchhhh! But, i always wonder having a school with thousands students, so i can make a greater number of friends....lol...

* For Undergraduate Stuffs, I took an LSE programme, Diploma of Economics, at SIM , Clementi, Singapore. taking A leading school of economic's programme is not easy.. Really!!!! I failed 1 subject..hiks.. So then, with all considerations, from me, and from my parents, we decided not to continue my study there, and choosing LSPR at Sudirman , instead. Here, aLL subjects seems to be very easy (temen LS,jangan blg gw sombong yaa!hahaha).. but it makes me not to pay attention on the 'board stuffs' , i keep 'having fun' with my friends instead.. HA HA HA...

Note: -SIM (Singapore Institute of Management)
-LSE (London School of Economics and Political Science)
-LSPR (London School of Public Relation)

* Friends, Friends are my major source of happines.... Honestly and Seriously, I don't know how to live a happy life without them...! my Friends are separated on to sum categories such as; 'sister-like-pals' , 'totalcrazi-fellows' , many" 'Close-friends' , 'baby-friendships' , and 'not-so-close-Acquaintance'





5 comments:

AnakAyamNyasar said...

'sister-like-pals' , 'totalcrazi-fellows' , many" 'Close-friends' , 'baby-friendships' , and 'not-so-close-Acquaintance'

gw ada di kategori mana sun?
wkwk

Suninsane said...

hmmmm crazi-fellows aja lah yaaa??
ato close-friends?? hahahaha

AnakAyamNyasar said...

gw mau sisterlike-pal!!!! bahhh!!!

Suninsane said...

hemmmm, sister-like perlu interaksi lebih kak,
tapi kakak jg rada termasuk sister like koq,
sebagai figur 'cece' gt buat gw..
cece yg gila tapi
whauhwauhawuhwauawhuawwa

AnakAyamNyasar said...

....
tanamkan ini baik2 ya, gw adalah figur cece yang baik dan manis,jauh dari kata gila. hahaha...

Post a Comment