VISIT THIS LINK, Please.....!!!!!
BUAT NILAI KELOMPOK GUE....!!!

KitaPunyaReview

May 4, 2010

Life's Balance

Huffft,,
Maapp udh curcol blak" an tentang ortu...
maap terdalam untuk mereka...
i know they Love me,
ok to conclude...
simply it's that the way they love me, is not making me happy..

Ok, that's not the main things i want to write...
It's Life, about Balance of Life

I have written a post about my Quotes before...
and one of my Quote is
In every Magnificent Days, There'LL be a HorribLe One. That's the regulation of life. (Insen Sun 2009)

Yapphhh, It's Balance of Life.....
Keseimbangan Hidup gitu dehh...hehe...
pokokna berkisar pada:
setiap kebahagiaan, pasti ada kesedihan nya,
begitu pula sebalik nya...
gak mungkin juga donk kalo bahagia terus....

mungkin nya sih, kalo banyakan bahagia dari pada sedih nya...
yahhh, itu berdasarkan karma sih....
dan gw gk merasa punya karma baik lebih banyak dari karma buruk.

So, My life must be balanced by Happines and Sadness...
and, It's just a Regulation of Life....
:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment