VISIT THIS LINK, Please.....!!!!!
BUAT NILAI KELOMPOK GUE....!!!

KitaPunyaReview

May 21, 2010

Me and Disturbance

Oke, since gw itu adalah orang yang rada considerate banget....
and, since my self-pride is relatively very high too,

when i found someone feel disturbed b'coz of Me....


reaksi gw bakal langsung :

"ahhh , oke, kehadiran gw kayakna gk diinginkan,
oke, gw bakal menjauh dari nya,
biar dia tdk merasa terganggu"


it quiet irritating for me to know that my presence is not expected...
(and might be the others too)

0ke, that's 1 tips if you want to 'get ride of me'
just show that you feels disturbed :)


it's just like 1 case....
in twitter....

between me and some1...
that one said :

" replies your tweet for what??? since you are a disturbance ,
and you also like to change my tweets "


ohh ok,
that one even din't reply a 'quiet' important tweets from me...

ok, that one might say that it's only a joke...
but, it's based on truth...
it just like humiliating that some1 is economically poor, and later,
said that it's only a joke...

it must be a deeply heartbreaking jokes, then....

oke, untuk kasus si Remaja itu...

it's not a serious case for me....

it's only not in the right moment case....
since gw lagi bete,
dan elo bahas tentang itu lagi,

jadi ke inget dan akhirna nyerempet ke elo lagi...
but, i'll keep and you'll have my words,
i will never ever mention you anymore.
Hope that you'll Never be Disturbed byMe lg ya on Twitter....!!!!! :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment