VISIT THIS LINK, Please.....!!!!!
BUAT NILAI KELOMPOK GUE....!!!

KitaPunyaReview

May 22, 2010

Serious Violation

Sometimes I could have a 'bad-hair-day'
or, rudely, i can say 'bad-mood'
when it happens i prefer to be silent,
(it's better than losing my temper)

i myself dunno exactly what happens here (in my brain)
and what i know is
only when i have a bad-mood doesn't mean that i'm angry,
and what could trigger my anger is only some serious violation....

and here i present you those topic which can lead you to it...

1. About My Country.... (this is the most serious case)

Please never ever do Insult , Provoke me IN PURPOSE....
or you can get me really" in a Great2 ANGER,
that it'll be so hard to forgive you,
and it's even harder to get us back in a same situation as b4..
this is so serious....

any light violation such
accidentally innocently once-time-only saying bad-stuffs,
only lead me to 1 day of bad-hair-day....


2. About My Family

.....
..
for the rest, Let me Think first...
hehehe


FYI,
It's rather hard to drive me on that bad-mood
as i try not to be sensitive....

but, since i dunno what my brain wants to be,
i cannot guarantee lerr....

and when i end up with that mood,
it might be just a regulation of life....
everyfriendship might get problem,
and treat it as a problem that strenghten our friendshipp....
:)

(and for those who keep making me soooo happy,
you guys will experience more more more day of my bad-hair-day)
LOLs




Ok, last thing i could say ,

Please Beware of this Explosive Stuffs,

and Notice that You Won't Like INSANE When He's Angry, :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment