VISIT THIS LINK, Please.....!!!!!
BUAT NILAI KELOMPOK GUE....!!!

KitaPunyaReview

May 4, 2010

Sesal di hati

"perasaan bersalah"
itu tuh, hal terburuk yang akan dirasakan,
setelah melawan orang tua...
sigh....
gw bukan pembangkang yang tak punya hati...
I have...!!!
That's way I always regret..
And i always be in a deep deep sorrow (after that)



perasaan ini paling gk enak sedunia...
makan Tony Roma's jg, kalo pake perasaan ini jadi hambar...
sekarang gw jadi kangen sama bokap nyokap,
walaupun tadi sore baru ketemu...hehe..

ngelawan mereka bukan berarti gw tak sayang....
I love 'em, so much.... :)
I just hate their ego....the way they defend it..

and notice that,
WHAT I AM , is largely based on WHAT THEY've been TEACHing me....
it's not about WHAT I REALLY AM...WHAT I REALLY WANT TO BE....
Coz, THEY never GIMME chance or Letting me, to be ME, MYSELF....

BUT, they keep saying the weaknesses of mine,
(which must be theirs)
without even considering that,
It's the consequence what you have been insisting to their son.
ckcckc....

Now, my mind can not stop thinkin' ,
and My several Wildest Thoughts are
They not Loving nor TRUSTing me lahh,
or, I'm just their Step Son lahh,
or I were born to SERVE them as a SERVANT lahh..
Am i wrong?!

Ok, it just My Wildest Thoughts..
and I won't be thinkin' like that without some reasonable causes



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, ITS TRUE! my parents are always like that too. :( tapi mau gmn lg sen, namanya jg ortu. dan stiap ortu itu punya pikiran yg brbedaa. jadi ya, we have to live with it, until we let it go those feelings and those pain. hopefully they will understand us. they will..well hopefully ^^"

-zombiefied-

Suninsane said...

IYA, kayakna mereka merasa mereka yang bener,
it just like they own my life...
it's up to them to where i'll be driven....

Post a Comment